Monday, July 14, 2008

Big Long Test Post

So supposedly some people have seen long post issues and some not,with LifeCast. So I'm trying another long one.

Maybe it will work, maybe not. Bug to do the test I need to write stuff. Anything really. In fact, arguably it would be better to just start writing stuff, whatever comes to mind, rather than sitting around trying to figure out what to say.

And perhaps that would be a better way to blog. Especially with the onscreen keyboard on the iPhone, which I have to say seems to have even better corrective text than before. I almost have to work to get typos.

Anyhow, the folks at LifeCast have been very helpful in following up on this long post issue, so I thought the least I could do is to try another long post.

Sure, you might argue, do a long post, but why not post *about* something. Something, like, important. (I know you'd say "like" too; you're like that).

So why blog about nothing at all?

Well, first, since I don't actually expect this to post, I'll be much less annoyed if it doesn't than I would if I spent real time (and thought) on it. Heck, if this posts, I may even have to go back and make that last sentence grammatical.

Two iPhone screens long, this, if you're counting.

Geolocate this post

Posted with LifeCast

1 comment:

perrykat said...

This one made me laugh.