Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Healthy

as I was leaving Central Market a few minutes ago, it occurred to me that anyone reading this blog might think that I live on lean pockets and diet vanilla Pepsi's.

So in the interest of setting the record straight, here are the 33 items I've bought at the grocery store in the past couple weeks:

Berry water
Orange water
Coca-Cola zero
Pibb zero
Lean pockets meatball sub
Lean pockets ham and cheese
Lean pockets and egg and cheese

... okay, so I guess that's where you might get that idea. But wait, there's more!

Organic 1% milk
Instant oatmeal (yeah, well I'm lazy)
Viogner
Strawberries
Baby carrots
Apples
Tomatoes (rosso bruno)
Green peppers
Red plums
Broccoli
Bananas
Cherries
Ezekiel 4:9 organic biblical cereal (with a name like that you have to try it)
Unsalted pretzels
Miso soup
Blueberries
Baby carrots (gotta love 'em)
Apples
Tomato
Organic black plums
Black Russian bread
Mixed greens
Pineapple (whole)
More berry water
More orange water

So you see, it's actually pretty good, I just don't talk about the rest of it.

I'll let you know how the Ezekiel cereal is.

--- ---

Didn't get a chance to talk much about the whole Middle East thing while in Alabama. T was busy, and KP and I got waylaid discussing domestic politics at home. Oh well. It was good to see people, and the conversation was enjoyable.

Next time, I'll remember to bring the red.

5 comments:

perrykat said...

I must know about Ezekiel cereal. I MUST know. And I'll have to look up the verse as well.

oh, and that is quite a healthy list.

Jebbo said...

Um... abominations? I think it was Ezekiel 4:9, not 9:4...

perrykat said...

thank go..whoever. I was worried that you were about to start marking all of the abominations for death.

eating wheat is a better command, I think.

anklebiter said...

White cherries are the bomb.

Jebbo said...

Bings were on sale 2.99 a pound. I got 3 pounds, and boy do they last a long time.