Monday, June 25, 2007

Why I enjoy Zogby polls

Not reading them, though I like that, too ... but not as much as those Pew polls... no, I enjoy participating. You can sign up to be one of those people who gets polled (by web, not phone calls). Anyway, I'm currently staring at this one:

In a recent survey Zogby International conducted about what Americans see as important in our next president, there was a 30-point difference between those who said a "good, moral personal life" vs. those who said "someone with good Christian values." Which of the following do you think best describes the difference between someone with a good moral personal life and someone with good Chrisitian values?

People with Christian values are more moral
People with Christian values are not necessarily more moral
Religious affiliation is not a factor in one's values and morals
Not sure

Now tell me that isn't fun.

No comments: