Thursday, October 05, 2006

Netflix

So for everyone who keeps asking me exasperatedly "what do you mean you haven't seen that movie, I rented it because you gave it five stars?" I finally have an answer.

Annette and I both rate movies on the same account. And Annette has seen 500 times more movies than I have.

Anyone else out there in the same situation? I know you can create multiple queues on a single account, but can you have multiple ratings on a single account?

Well, for what it is worth, if it is a classic or black-and-white or Western or Japanese and highly rated, there is a decent chance that Annette thinks so. Doesn't mean I don't think so as well (I usually do), just a good chance I don't think anything yet.

1 comment:

perrykat said...

Not in that situation. While C adds stuff to the queue, he doesn't rate, so all the ratings are me. While marriage has turned 2 to 1 in many ways, I guess this is one we have to work on further.