Tuesday, May 02, 2006

11:37 pm

Annette flew back to London today. I was looking for something profound to say about that, but the closest I've got is that I don't have to say something profound about it.

That, and this:

Days are easy.
Nights are hard.
Mornings are flipping over the test paper.

And,

there is something of a choice in deciding how to feel about things. Whether to embrace the drama. I always embraced the drama growing up. I recognize now I don't have to, but I don't know what it means not to.

I really like Katherine's new itinerant blog, having been rudely ejected from perrykat.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

perrykat said...

Jebbo,
Sending you something like a warm fuzzy -- something like a song that doesn't cry or shout. Just a tune that you can hum to yourself as you flip that test paper over and begin showing that damn professor everything you know. Which is so much...

Thinking of you,KP

Jebbo said...

thanks, KP